greenerschemer

General Climate (Formerly UN Decade for Education for Sustainable Development (DEDS) 'Indicators' for Asia-Pacific region.)

Monday, October 16, 2006

Second Draft Recieved

All has been quiet on the Indicators front for some time as, presumably, the hard work of re-drafting the guidelines document was taking place behind-the-scenes. I'm glad to say we now have the second draft of the Indicators for the Asia-Pacific DESD ready for review. Its now a long document, 110 pages!

We in the 'Expert Team' are supposed to review this document, for example highlighting five key issues, before October 23rd!

Again, I'm afraid it would be improper to post the whole of the second draft here although I will post my own comments whenever I can find the time to look at all 110 pages...yikes. ;-)

At this point I'd really love to hear from you all, if not before. Cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home